Sunday 3 January 2010

Home is where the heart is...

Today I'm having a home day. Staying cudded up under a blanket, toasting my toes by the fire and watching re-runs of old comedy shows. Bliss! So today has a house theme. Enjoy!

This beautiful house plaque from PetiteHouse on etsy is what inspired the theme. It is in the wedding gift guide and would be the perfect nuptual gift! I just adore the detail in the washing line- amazing!

This is so cute! I love the tiny details and am in awe of anyone with such beautifully crafted french knots! You can find it, along with other gorgeous treats over at Suezybees.

Dream house... ahhh. I fondly remember a comment in my school yearbook which read "One day, you'll get your Dreamhouse" (I was a bit in love with Barbie at the time). And now I can! From at zoozjewelry etsy, strung on a beautiful leather cord. So gorgeous!

I just have to have these! I think having these in my bureau would make me write notes. Maybe! Theyre from luluandstinker (what a great name!) and you can find them, along with lots of other fab goodies here...



And finally- now even the birds can have their white picket fence! I just love that birds can now live in luxury too! You can find more of DoorCountryWoodworks kooky creations here...

Lots of love,

Betty xxx

1 comments:

twolefthands said...

Betty, your day sounds perfect!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com