Saturday 2 January 2010

Welcome to Confetti Betty!

A new year, a new blog, a new revolution... the aim? To bring handmade to the world. Up the craft revolution! Confetti Betty is all about bringing the best in handmade and handccrafted design to the forefront, and basically, having a jolly good natter while we shop for fabulous goodies. So sit back, relax, grad a cupcake and a cuppa, and wrap your peepers around this yummy lotta' loot ok?

And to begin, a cure for those January blues...

These cheeky cherries from twolefthands on Etsy are good enough to eat, and add a cheery cherry pop of colour to the dullest winter morning. Adorn your wall with it immediately! Before I get there first...


I'm in love with Auroraleehales lanterns. So individual, each one is a work of art. I want five. or six... I just adore the intricate paper cutting- amazing!

I have a thing for writing on square paper. I think its a rebellion thing, but its something I have copied from the Finns when I worked in Helsinki. Or I am mad. Your call. But this notepaper printable from tinyspace is a perfect excuse to follow in my crazed footsteps. And its also great for those Christmas thankyou notes I'm, sure you haven't written yet...

A sentiment very close to my heart, and a beautiful addition to any sewing room, this framed print from Hello Monkey over at Folksy is amazing. Check out her other prints too...

And finally for today... who can resist a biscuit? Especially a jammie dodger with a steaming cuppa. The geniuses over at Homemade obviously can't- they love them so much they adorn their lapels with them- crumb-tastic!

Well we hope you enjoyed that. I'll be back for more tomorrow. But until then, keep crafting!

Betty xxx

1 comments:

twolefthands said...

I am honored to be included in these gorgeous picks! I love the lanterns! Thank you so much!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com